Perform daily name screening of existing IBG Corporate & Financial Institution (FI) Customers (including the related individuals).
Review all screening results & determine True / False matches by conducting internal checks and/or public domain searches.
Assess materiality of True or Potential matches (eg. Adverse News Media, Politically Exposed Persons, Sanctions) according to internal policy.
Document screening results & complete materiality assessment accurately according to internal policy.
Escalate to internal stakeholders (eg. Business Units / RMs) to conduct Trigger Review CDD Refresh.
Participate in ad-hoc tasks (eg. Projects, User Acceptance Testing, Statistics Reporting), where applicable.
Able to work under time pressure, high volume & manage individual book of work independently to meet tight deadlines.
1. Have at least 1-2 years name screening experience in AML / KYC.
2. Familiarity with vendor system (eg. Dow Jones / Factiva).
3. Reading proficiency in Mandarin / Bahasa / any other foreign languages.
4. Familiarity with individual name convention (nuances, titles etc) in Asian & international context is a plus.
5. Comfortable with hybrid work arrangement
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.