The incumbent shall report to the Head, Customer Service, and under her guidance to ensure that the connectivity of Opera Central Reservation System is effectively and efficiently deployed to 3rd parties system and all existing/new hotels.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- To drive IT processes to ensure effective and efficient use of technology to meet Banyan Tree Group long team goal.
- To monitor Opera Central System health specifically to the OXI, ADS and other system interfaces for Opera eco-system.
- To provide first level direct support to Global Reservation Team and Hotel users for the enterprise systems including Opera ORS, OCIS, OXIHUB and in-direct system Opera PMS, Hotel OXI and other interfaces.
- To provide guidance on new initiatives, connectivity requirements for new hotels/systems/POC and trials related to the BT Central System including ecosystem. (PMS, ORS, OCIS, ADS, GDS, CRS and Channel Managers)
- To provide reporting enhancements to automate the tasks for the users and optimizing and standardizing system reports from Opera PMS/ORS.
- To assist Commercial Support team in coordinating vendor support, escalations and service level agreement for central system.
- Timely and accurate configuration of new/revised codes in Opera System
- Keep close monitoring of interfaces for ORS and all external systems, such as SynXis, Site Minder, TARS and China Online
- Upkeep of OXI maintenance
o Hotel OXI to ORS
o Support on OXI issues
o Optimizing windows services/connection/database
o Follow up on the internal queue events @OXIHUB
- To ensure bookings from external systems are successfully updated in both ORS/OPMS
- To generate and compile monthly reservation report
- To document of interfaces failure and challenges on a monthly basis
- To support Distribution Services Managers for various distribution system
- To undertake any other projects and/or tasks as assigned by Manager, Distribution Services and Head, Customer Service
- Min. 3 years in similar capacity
- Min. Diploma in Hospitality or its equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of English & Mandarin
- Possesses experience in hospitality reservations operations.
- Possesses knowledgeable in Opera Property Management System and Opera Central Reservations systems
- Possesses strong focus on teamwork and management.
- Possesses high level of customer service mind-set.
- Possesses proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Possesses good auditory and clear verbal skills
- Possesses experience in anticipating problems and offer solutions.
- Possesses visible initiative and creativity to solve customer issues
- Good knowledge in Reservations & Distribution Services’ Best Practices.
- Has ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines