- We are looking for a passionate, driven and results-oriented individual to join the B2B team and foster cross-collaboration across different business functions to ensure successful delivery of growth projects for our SaaS business.
- You will draft innovative ideas/ blue sky thinking, creating building blocks through experimentation, and working closely with cross functional stakeholders. This environment will push you to challenge the status-quo - all at an extremely fast pace and the opportunity to shape the future of SaaS!
- This is a group-level role which is based in Singapore.
Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction and growth.
More recently, Circles has set its sights on the B2B vertical SaaS market, offering our proprietary cloud-native solutions to telcos worldwide. Amidst the software exodus to the cloud, our innovative tech stack has enabled major operators to modernise their mission-critical systems and B2C portals, transforming themselves into digital leaders in an ever-evolving consumer market.
Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) and Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub). It now employees 300+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia Capital.
- YouGov Customer's Choice - Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)
- Seedly - Top Telco for Customer Service
- IMDA Consumer Awareness and Satisfaction Survey 2018 - Top Telco for Customer Satisfaction
- Influential brands - Top Employer 2019
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
Unparalleled access - Not only will the successful candidate have exposure to broad content knowledge across functions, but they also understand how the senior leaders think and know what’s top of mind. They should use this to connect dots across projects to improve decision-making and team effectiveness.
Career accelerant - Opportunity to be part of a team that build and scale the new SaaS business vertical and influence overall strategies and product vision with huge potential for growth.
10X - Be part of a fast-growing organisation with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Strategic Partnerships: Trusted adviser who consistently interacts with the Head of Expansion, enabling him to focus on larger strategic Company and B2B initiatives
- Program Management: Integrate into the B2B department and work with its Managers to resolve barriers to the teams and projects; operationalise new B2B initiatives and assist in tracking timelines, resources and costs.
- Relationship Building/ Stakeholder Management: Develop long-term internal and external (vendor) partnerships that are important to the success of our SaaS business; support B2B Leadership internally for talent management and OKR setting
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Co-Founders and leadership team
- International Expansion Team
- Key members across the B2B team and the departments
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Management Consulting experience: 7-12 years of relevant experience working for a business within a fast-paced and competitive environment. Telco experience would be beneficial
- Project Management experience with multiple levels and stakeholders
- Ideally a management consulting background that demonstrates complex project management and team leadership
- Handled and delivered complex projects, ideally within a heavily matrix organisation where s/he was able to demonstrate leadership and lead effectively through influencing
- Demonstrable commercial acumen: with the relevant background across marketing and sales, customer success, operations, and/or relevant degree
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
BENEFITS: One of Circles.Life's key missions is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership - Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands
- Impact from Day 1 - Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trial for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Mobility - Circles.Lifers are given the opportunity to change roles internally, across functions and/or offices, through multiple structured programs (i.e. internal transfers, job shadowing or job rotation). We've witnessed many successful examples -e.g., from HR lead to Business Development Senior Manager.
- Talent Development - We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training and L&D budget to support development of professional interests and efforts.
- Attractive Total Rewards (Salary + Equity) - We offer highly competitive salary and bonus inline with top tier technology companies, and equity for ALL employees (up to 6 months of annual salary worth for top performers). That means, unlimited upside based on company's performance.
- Benefits - Mobile bill reimbursement for all Circles.Lifers and their dependents and medical insurance. Bonus: Well-stocked pantry and monthly fun activities.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability or age.