Spenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in Southeast Asia.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (100+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together.
To empower the company on that mission, the Data Intelligence team provides the data and analysis integral to decision making and company operations. This includes contributions to define strategy, set team targets, establish governance processes, and improve efficiency and collaboration across the organization. As a horizontal data team, we work with key stakeholders and C-suites across all key company functions (Sales, Operations, Customer Success, Product, Strategy, and Finance).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business and product teams to understand their analytical needs, and translate them into data requirements with clearly defined data metrics and definitions.
- Design and develop ETL processes to ingest data into data warehouse, and transform data into data models suitable for business intelligence and analytics needs.
- Build dashboards and reports to visualize and interpret business data in supporting business decision making.
- Perform in-depth analysis on Spenmo's business, present results to varied audiences, and translate insights to actionable recommendations.
- 0~4 years of work experience, preferably either: 1) in data centric roles with experience with reporting systems, data pipeline architecture and data modeling; or 2) analytical roles supporting strategy, program or project management, and technology operations.
- Must be proficient with querying and manipulating raw datasets, preferably with SQL.
Nice to Have
- Python or R experience, esp. in data analysis or building internal tools.
- Experience scaled ETL processes.
- Experience with building data marts.
- Proficiency with data visualization concepts and tools.
- Explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to drive decisioning making, and translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!