The digital transformation office is a new department in SNEC with the aim to improve business and organizational activities, processes, competencies and models - the way we conduct our healthcare activities towards process optimization using digital solutions.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is able to function as a “key connector” in delivering new innovative technologies to improve processes in SNEC.
You will be required to:
• Perform and apply project management skills/tools for the digital initiatives by collaborating with multiple stakeholders to ensure successful launch and adoption of small scale projects e.g. pilot and proof of concept.
• Coordinate engagement with various departments’ requests for digitizing/automating existing process by assisting departments to map out and streamline existing processes
• Collate and organize new submissions of digital projects for discussion at regular meetings. Prepare the meeting minutes for documentation.
• Track, analyze and report on monthly performance indicators to senior management and key stakeholders
• Work closely with other relevant stakeholders e.g IHIS to ensure smooth transition from pilot to production.
Degree holder with 3-4 years’ relevant working experience in IT projects.
Some experience in healthcare information system is advantageous
Experience in developing systems using the SLDC lifecycle is a must
Excellent IT skills and able to perform basic data analytics with MS Excel to develop graphs and visualization.
Able to work independently, proactive, adaptable and works well under pressure
Positive individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating on inter-department initiatives.