As a brilliant ICT Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining all computers/laptops associated software and underlying network infrastructure. As a professional individual form the ICT Team, you will also support remotely other branches of the company in Italy, UK, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Japan and Australia
Now you can grow your career with a leading financial services technology innovator with merit driven values and international culture.
- Go to Person. Be the main point of contact for employees who are experiencing computer issues.
- Support offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Italy, UK and Switzerland.
- Service Desk. Manage daily activities via internal ICT service desk system
- Manager servers based on RedHat (6.x and 7.x) and Windows Servers (2012 R2 and latest)
- Command basic knowledge of Amazon Web Service Cloud Services (EC2, VPC, S3, RDS)
- Small network infrastructure in Singapore office based on Cisco/HP switches and Sophos Firewall
- Give installation and configuration support in Singapore office for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in both onsite and remote support. Ideally with APAC/Global exposure.
- Good knowledge of Bash, Python and the following:
- o IBM WebSphere 8.5.5 x (both Traditional and Liberty)
- o Eclipse Virgo
- o Oracle Database Server 11g and 12c
- o IBM DB2 10x
- o PostgreSQL/MySQL
- o VMWare ESXi 6x 7x
- Fluent in written and spoken English with command on other Asian Languages is preferred
- Independent person with strong sense of work commitment and excellent people skills. Ability to handle fast-paced environment
InvestCloud is a global company specializing in digital platforms that enable the development of financial solutions, pre-integrated into the Cloud. The company offers on-demand client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of modular apps, resulting in powerful products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, InvestCloud has over 20 global offices including New York, London, Geneva, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney, supporting trillions in assets across hundreds of diverse clients – from the largest banks in the world to wealth managers, asset managers and asset services companies.
For more information visit www.investcloud.com