catering to the discerning palates of local and overseas gastronomes. If you are an advocate for local brands and hope to see our Singapore concepts compete on the world stage, this is a job for you.
Senior Data Analyst
Manager, Project Management & Business Analytics
Assisting the Business Excellence team in driving digitalisation and data analytics initiatives within the Group and working with business units to identify opportunities to enhance strategic data-backed operational effectiveness.
- Develop, implement, and manage overarching data analytics/business intelligence solutions with dashboards analytics and reports to help management and key stakeholders leverage on internal and external data to maximise the value of data/information
- Engage stakeholders to understand business requirements and recommending appropriate visualisation features or analytical techniques to tackle use cases
- Collecting, cleansing and validating data from multiple data sources and ensure readiness for analysis
- Project manage all phases of project lifecycle including strategy planning and advisory, scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, training and deployment
- At least 3 years’ experience, ideally within a Data Analyst or Business Analyst – Data Science role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Information System, or related fields
- Strong knowledge of data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlik Sense and Tableau)
- Experience with Python data analytics for data modelling and methods (which include data mining and machine learning)
- Excellent conceptual thinking, analytical, project management and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese