We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
As a Product Owner in our cross-functional squads, you will drive the outcomes of the squad to deliver on their objectives and key results. You will build and prioritise the product backlog to achieve business goals and manage stakeholder relationships to align expectation, prioritisation and overall product roadmap. You will be responsible for personalization of the lead management system through adobe marketing cloud.
We are looking for talented individuals who can be effective leaders with functional and operational expertise. You must be a strong communicator who builds trust-based relationships within the squad and amongst stakeholders
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risks to the Group as well as managing them.
- Responsible to interpret the Group’s financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures.
- Awareness and Understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Collaboratively work with internal stakeholders and local regulators to address governance issues.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
- Takes personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Experience in creation of Forms for delivering end to end digital onboarding and enrolment journeys.
- Experience in Lead Management system and its automation through marketing cloud platforms like Adobe Experience Cloud, Sitecore, Pega, etc.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager Forms and Site core Forms is a plus.
- 5+ years Product Delivery, Product Management or Product Owner Experience.
- Proven experience in Scrum or similar Agile development methodology.
- Be a self-starter that thrives in the face of challenge, clearing obstacles with a resourceful and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Experience in Digital Banking Initiatives, especially on Mobile Banking, Online Banking, Wearables, or any other digital channels or devices.
- Understanding the Customer Experience design and user experience principles.
- Scrum Master, Product Owner certification (or equivalent) is a plus.
- Strong prioritization and analytical skills to manage backlog for the squad.
- Strong communication skills to synchronize tasks, clarify requirements and delivery expectations with stakeholders.
- Work with squad for preparing / developing application forms (using Adobe Experience manager form and sitecore)
- Understanding and managing agile squad
- Understanding of digital sales and marketing