Publicis Communications is a collective of the most passionate, purposeful and progressive creative agencies in Singapore, formed by Publicis Worldwide, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Prodigious and MSL. At Publicis Singapore, we believe that magic happens when brands lead change with creativity and bravery.
- Full ownership of project life cycle: Plan, execute and monitor the project whilst considering triple constraints of time, scope/cost and quality.
- Defining the projects' business objectives and requirements with the account managers.
- Defining project requirements (in the form of the Requirement Specification Document or Scope of Work document), cost estimates and timelines.
- Managing any change requests in any specifications required during the project delivery phase.
- Managing expectations through regular status meetings, project documentation and project tools.
- Ensuring the project teams are clear on the project requirements, timelines and costs.
- Managing human resources in a project including the reassignment of team members or requesting for additional team members where necessary.
- Assist the Project Director in drafting project/pitch proposals and cost estimates for existing accounts.
- Assist the Project Director in resource management.
An amazing opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic team. You'll have tremendous opportunity for career growth and won't have a dull moment.
- Min.2+ years account or project management experience.
- Has worked in an advertising agency/environment covering digital and
- Has managed projects that involves resources from various teams within the agency – account management, strategy, data & analytics, UX, social, creative, & web development.
- Has managed vendors & remote resources
- Has successfully planned, managed, launched a number of web development / CMS projects.
- Preferably with hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and/or Sitecore.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proven written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Team motivator, self-starter, logical, well-organized and deadline oriented.
- Able to take pressure and work under tight schedule.
- Responsive, pro-active, strong initiatives, excellent communications and people skills and strong conflict resolution skills