We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to report directly to the Digital Sales & Marketing Consultant and interface with the company managers in the business development & marketing of Sambaash for its online education solution suite – ECLAIRS (comprising a multitude of products).
You will research, design & develop various digital marketing and sales strategies for our products and services. You will implement marketing plans and work to develop the business opportunities geared towards revenue growth while tracking marketing data & analytics to derive insights & course corrections. You will work on identifying areas of improvement and developing plans to address these improvement areas.
You will engage in B2B digital marketing & sales to support
- Education enterprises in crafting their digital transformation into an EdTech company by digitizing operations, increasing intake by extending the global outreach digitally and leveraging deep tech for scaling of the business.
- Small-medium enterprises in their digital transformation into a customer-centric organization for exponential growth by extending their global digital outreach.
- Build up working knowledge on Education Technology Markets in ASEAN conducting the secondary research
- Understanding the key customer personas and how our customers use the product to solve their problems.
- Support and be involved with business, customer care & support and sales & marketing teams to create awareness of company branding and products online.
- Develop content, blogs, social media posts & materials that help to propagate the awareness and use of our products to the various persona and customer segments.
- Adhere to company brand purpose, positioning, personality and voice to develop awareness of Sambaash and its products.
- Implement digital sales and market processes including drip campaigns on various channels.
- Assistance in the definition & execution of digital campaigns to create awareness on different communication & marketing channels to reach out to the desired target audience.
- Manage our social media presence across all digital channels effectively.
- Engage leads using sales and marketing automation solution
- Providing consultative strategy-based solution selling.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or a related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in a customer/client-facing role
- An attitude of selfless service to others and a deep desire to make a difference through every aspect of life and work
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Competent in Google Suite / Workplace applications including Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets and Google Slides; also competent in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competent in Google Analytics, Facebook Platform, Business Manager & Analytics and LinkedIn Platform, Company Pages, Groups & Analytics
- Experience in creating detailed analytical reports and giving presentations.
- Confidence in making a presentation to a small group of people and stakeholders
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.