We are looking for a Data & Analytics Engineer to join a new, exciting product development at Sambaash, alongside a team of leading domain experts in education & marketing analytics, to create an e-learning analytics application that makes use of AI and ML and enhance our existing cloud based SaaS products.
The hire will be working in building & maintaining data pipeline, as well as optimizing data flow. The Data & Analytics Engineer will support our product managers, software developers, database architects and data scientists on data initiatives. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of learning & working with the team to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Write and maintain Python Data pipeline code in server-less environment (AWS Lambda)
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Creating & Maintaining data model’s documentation.
- Work with data and analytics teams to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
We are looking for a candidate, who has attained a graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following traits / software/tools:
- Proficiency (Intermediate Level) in Python
- Proficiency (Intermediate Level) in SQL and experience in at least one relational database like MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured & unstructured datasets.
- Experience working with
○ Relational databases.
○ AWS cloud services: Lambda, RDS
○ visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: AWS QuickSight, Tableau, Power BISpecific to Project:
● Experience in Amazon AWS data science tooling will be an added advantage
● Must have a good understanding of agile project methodologies adapting SCRUM and Sprint