As a UI Designer, you will already have a passion for creating, developing and enhancing design solutions. In this role you will work collaboratively with both internal stakeholders and InvestCloud clients to provide cutting edge designs and solutions. In addition, you must be comfortable taking control and ownership on these projects, guiding project teams as necessary. Now you can grow your career with a leading financial services technology innovator with merit driven values and international culture.
- Translate high-level product ideas or business requirements into intuitive, functional, clean and aesthetic user interfaces
- Brainstorm multiple possible solutions by creating rough wire frames and interactive prototypes
- Take initial wireframe through all visual design stages including creating of high fidelity mock-ups
- Effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to peers, leadership and stakeholders
- Receive and discuss user feedback with product managers, helping prioritising key user problems
- Work autonomously or with minimal supervision and review and exercise independent judgement during design phases
- Defend design decisions taken during the design process
- Help maintain company visual standards an define best practise in user design methodologies
- Guide more junior team members
- Degree in Design, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields from a recognised University
- At least 1 year as a UI designer, creating interfaces across devices ideally within banking or Fintech companies.
- Knowledge of private banking/wealth management is preferred
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Independent person, creative problem solver and comfortable working as part of a virtual team
InvestCloud is a global company specializing in digital platforms that enable the development of financial solutions, pre-integrated into the Cloud. The company offers on-demand client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding library of modular apps, resulting in powerful products. Headquartered in Los Angeles, InvestCloud has over 20 global offices including New York, London, Geneva, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney, supporting trillions in assets across hundreds of diverse clients – from the largest banks in the world to wealth managers, asset managers and asset services companies.
For more information visit www.investcloud.com