3i Infotech, today, has emerged as a leading name in propelling the current wave of digital transformation initiatives, with deep domain expertise across BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail and Government sectors to drive digital transformation, driven by a number of emerging technologies, be it Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Low-code Development, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing or Machine Learning (ML).
The Company has over 4000 employees in 30 offices across 15 countries and over 1000+ clients in more than 50 countries across 4 continents. With a wide range of IT services, 3i Infotech has successfully transformed business operations of customers globally. The Company has a very strong foothold and client base in geographies like North America, India, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and South Asia.
1 -Work closely with the project team to develop and validate the data analytics Applications
2 Conduct detail requirements gathering and clarify requirements with the end user(s),
3 Assist with the design and maintenance of interactive dashboards as well as the associated authorisation that meet business, technical and security requirements, using
4 Implement the interactive dashboards in accordance to the design specifications and work closely with the data integration team to extract, transform and load the required data from the source systems into the data store.
5 Ensure optimal design of the dashboards/reports with due consideration for user experience and system performance
6 Work closely with project team to analyse data, identify trends
7 Facilitate the conduct of user acceptance tests and conduct end user training sessions
8 Provide on-site support to troubleshoot any problems
Relevant educational credentials in a quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, computer science, data analytics, operations research, or robotics) or equivalent practical experience.
2 Required Technical Competencies
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in designing and developing applications using Qlik Sense.
- Minimum one (1) year of data manipulation experience in Python and SQL.
- Experience in dimensional modelling, data warehousing techniques (e.g. data cleansing, merging and other data manipulation tasks) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of methodology and techniques in software testing, and techniques in security vulnerability assessment and testing would be advantageous.
- Possesses good planning and coordination skills with strong ability to work independently, efficiently and as a team, manage timelines and expectations,
- Possesses strong writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
3 Required Working Experience
At least two (2) years hands-on experience in developing data visualisation dashboards and/or reports