Credit Risk Business Analyst (Regulatory Credit Capital & Large Exposure Reporting)
We are seeking a strong Business Analyst to join Risk Enterprise Architecture & Digital (READ) focused on delivering and implementing Credit risk engines, data analytics and reporting solutions. This role will work with business stakeholders and IT to define, collect, clarify and translate business requirements into functional requirements from which risk engines, data analytics and reporting systems can be designed and developed.
The Business Analyst is required to work closely with business partners to ensure business requirements are met. The position will translate business requirements and utilize the best practice design principles to deliver robust system solutions.
1. Gather, understand, and analyse business requirements.
2. Lead and manage projects as required.
3. Work with IT to develop solutions and review technology design to address business needs.
4. Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
5. Help with BAU process.
• Degree holder preferably in computer science is preferred.
• Have good understanding of design principles for reuse, scalability, robustness.
• Knowledge of Database/SQL programming with strong command of Microsoft Office.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in financial sector.
• Relevant working experience in statistics, data analytics and/or project management.
• Experience in software development using Agile methodology.
• Prior knowledge of Basel Regulatory Credit Capital and/or Large exposure reporting is preferred.
Software Skills - MS Excel Advanced 4 - 6 Years
Software Skills - SQL 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills - Business Analyst 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills - Component Technical Specifications 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills - Data Analysis 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills - Database management 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills - User Acceptance Testing 4 - 6 Years
Technical Skills - Agile 1 - 2 Years
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.