As a Business Analyst, you will gather and document user requirements, analyze and identify gaps between current capabilities vs. requirements, formulate use cases, create, organise them into a backlog, create data utilization instructions/guidance/knowledge materials, provide trainings to users, internal/external communications on data use cases, liaise with cross-functional stakeholders and the operations’ data analyst community to support adoption across various locations.
As a Data Analyst, you will perform exploratory/deep dive data analysis, assess impact of requirements/use cases to the design, propose new design changes if any, create/update design documents, develop use case logics on an analytics platform, work with development squad to implement in operational environment. You will also support BAU data configuration, processing, and data asset onboarding.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or any related disciplines
2. Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience as a business/data analyst or active participation in cross-functional, strategic transformations with roles exposed to data use cases
3. Hands-on experience in Python, SQL (test during hiring assessment)
4. Has knowledge/experience for analytics tools like Jupyter notebook; Superset; MySql; Presto; S3 AWS;
1. Excellent problem-solving skills, able to work independently with minimal guidance in a cross-functional context
2. Able to pick up new methods and techniques quickly and apply towards solving a problem at hand
3. Attracted to a fast paced, hypothesis and test driven, collaborative and iterative environment
4. Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical, creative thinking and communication skills
5. Highly collaborative mindset, team player spirit
6. Proven ability to roll up your sleeves and contribute quickly
7. Be a self-starter and must exhibit full sense of ownership of the platform you work on
Preferred if you also have (but not required):
1. Knowledge of banking and financial services
2. Previous experience or working knowledge on any analytics platforms (e.g. Cloudera analytics workbench) /metadata repository tool (Collibra)/visualisation tools (Tableau/Qlikview)/ work coordination/knowledge software like Jira, Confluence;
3. Knowledge/Experience for data wrangling, data profiling and data cleaning
4. Basic knowledge of data science and modelling
5. Software/analytics tool development experience, exposure to full development life cycle (from requirements gathering to production support)
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.