This role is part of an exiting new MarTech team in the Singapore Consumer Banking Business which combines Data Analytics and Marketing together to transform how we engage our customers.
This is a senior team lead role with a team size of greater than >20 across geographies.
This is a maternity leave cover role and provides someone a great opportunity to join Bank and continue our data driven transformation.
• MarTech Data Analytics Team Lead – lead a team of >20 people across geographies
• Responsible for the following areas:
o Central Data Science team that supports the broader analytics team
o Campaign Execution through AIML model implementation and management and rule based engagements
o Data Asset Management
o Data Analytics Platform Enablement
o Delivering analytics insights
• Manage key drivers from our customer engagement initiatives (product take up, conversion lift, reach etc) to achieve revenue targets
• Lead and manage the key AIML engine and the implementation of new capabilities
• Lead and manage a technical migration initiative to new data platforms and tools
• Active engagement with technology to support the data platforms and delivery of new capabilities and tools
• Provide clear concise updates to senior management and governance forums across key project and initiatives
• Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
• Good interpersonal and communication skill
• Strong project management and change management experience
• People management experience
• Proven track record of delivery
• Willing to challenge the status quo
• Understanding of data and analytical tools
This is a maternity cover role to cover an SVP.
Maternity period is 6 months but we would need the candidate to start earlier for transition and handover. Maternity leave is expected to start mid October.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.