Commercial Cards Assistant Products/Support Specialist -Contract
In this role, you will perform day to day operational duties related to Commercial Cards:
1. Conceptualise, execute and perform fulfilment of various marketing campaign to drive commercial card billings.
2. Support smooth execution and fulfilment of all marketing campaigns.
3. Maintain close working relationship with various internal stakeholder to ensure smoother issuance of commercials for corporate customers.
4. Assist in update of products collateral.
5. Support commercial card products development and enhancements.
6. Support all product related enquiries.
7. Support reporting tool implementation (Data Feed, SmartData, Visa VISM)
B. Client Services:
1. Attend to Comcardsbu inbox and ensure timely response to RM/customer’s queries or instructions
2. Follow up on existing accounts applications enquiries and submission (non key accounts and non-sales RM tagged across IBG 1- 4)
3. Follow up on all Business Debit accounts enquiries and new applications
4. New sales admin and tracking
5. To upload all submitted and approved application to CCTR CRM account for easy reference and checking subsequently
6. Run weekly and monthly sales billings reporting at individual staff level
7. Run monthly scheduled reports and adhoc reports to help various stakeholders to be productive in their respective positions
8. Assist to send the application packs up to IBG processing teams for review
9. Process Priority Pass (PP) application form
10. Perform logistics matters including application form, soft copy statement and card issuance on a timely basis
11. Handle any other general administration duties and assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
C.To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- A Degree from recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of product, marketing, client servicing experience
- Good knowledge of commercial card products and solutions
- Experience in running marketing campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skill
- Good analytical skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially in excel
- Meticulous and ability to multitask in a stressful and fast paced environment
- Experience in using V+, CICSH and KR
- Knowledge of Visa /MasterCard reporting tools is a plus
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.