1. Conceptualize new promotions and campaigns to drive users acquisition and increase digital engagement via the card features on PayLah platform and digital wallets.
2. Support with PayLah platform end to end campaigns set up and manage delivery of campaigns within projected timelines and budget to meet business objectives. This includes:
· Gathering business requirements on the campaign mechanics and customer journey.
· Providing user requirements (URs) to set up the campaign rules in One Loyalty System.
· Drafting test scenarios and setting up of data for UAT and production testing.
· Setting up deals, coupons and campaign content in Pweb Content Management System and Coupon Management System.
· Raising requests and prioritizing leads and BTL marketing communications.
· Setting up game in 3Radical admin module.
· Participating in UAT and live verifications and validation of results to ensure desired outcome.
· Assisting in qualifying spend verification and handle manual rewards fulfilments.
3. Support in project management and prioritization. This includes identifying and documenting requirements and parameter configurations in form of customer journeys and user stories and ensuring task delivery on time, with quality and with proper tracking, monitoring and reporting on the progress effectively.
4. Provide end to end support on internal systems migration/implementation and work closely with delivery and technology teams on feature/campaigns testing, implementation and new requests, including documenting the test scope and processes.
5. Manage the resolution of system UAT and production issues with technology team and business users.
6. Handle customer queries and support administrative tasks such as reports extraction and raising of purchase orders.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.