• 8+ years of experience in developing and /or supporting Hyperion Financial Management Application
• Experience in DevOps and agile development methodologies
• Able to manage business and provide timely updates on issues & resolutions.
• Able to work closely with business team on the impact of the metadata, web forms and business rules impact
• Able to do capacity management and suggest on the capacity requirements.
• Able to assess application and infrastructure impact and provide prompt update and proposal to business team
• Responsible for the application stability and maintainability
• Good knowledge of business rules and familiar with SmartView, Shared Services, Calc Manager and Financial Reporting
• Experience in HFM system administrator, trouble shooting is needed, tuning, backup and restore
• Fluency in written and spoken English; Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Managing the HFM metadata, Experience in Financial Reporting Studio
• Handle the functionality of ODI, FDMEE and other ETL tools.
• Strong experience in developing and maintaining FDMEE mappings and validation rules
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.