• The individual will be responsible for driving app stickiness and usage via experimentations to help activate dormant customers with, campaign such as (and not limited to) stamp cards campaigns.
• The candidate will be responsible for key usage campaigns that includes the launch of new merchants on PayLah! app, QR related usage programs and rewards related programs on Bank App!
• The candidate will also work with business teams to drive monthly usage and tactical campaigns with PayLah! Partners
• The usage programs include driving overseas tactical QR campaigns to promote usage of PayLah! in Thailand, etc.
• The individual will also be supporting cards usage programs such as driving campaigns registration and usage initiatives for all Bank’s Cards.
• The candidate will need to do end-to-end campaign execution which includes briefing agencies, project manage across multiple campaigns to ensure timely delivery of campaign
• To work closely with media agency, internal business analytics expertise to show full funnel tracking of paid and owned channels using Adobe Analytics.
• The ability to use data to drive and guide decisions are critical and leverage on experiments to build and test marketing insights and consumer behavior to guide marketing campaigns
• To work closely with product teams and other relevant stakeholders on improving user experience improvements for new features or product improvements, and to ensure alignment on business outcomes of marketing campaigns.
• Manage external creative and media agencies to ensure the successful execution of marketing campaigns.
• Define and track business and marketing KPIs, and analyze campaign results and related data to glean insights, formulate hypotheses, and run experiments for future campaigns.
• To participate in squads and lend marketing expertise and lead in marketing experimentations
• Ensure brand identity is consistently applied across all marketing materials
• Manage spend and budget projections, and ensure timely cost submissions.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.