1. Part of a scrum team handling Treasury & Markets Projects/Enhancements.
2. Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office, Supporting Unit users, UX/UI designers, Technology teams.
3. Analyze/Validate the business requirements and translate them into detail requirement specifications (includes functional and non-functional requirements).
4. Ensure requirements have proper traceability.
5. Conduct User acceptance testing and reviews and drives resolutions for the issues encountered.
6. Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
7. Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge.
8. Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
9. Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
10. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.