· Documentation review for client onboarding and static data maintenance and transactions documents.
· Track, monitor and escalate all accounts/transactions with documentation deficiencies and exception approved for management attention and appropriate action.
· Monitor and ensure all business requests pertaining to documentation are attended to promptly and processed as per agreed SLA.
· Generate and follow through with various reports (eg: daily & exception reporting, aging etc.)
· To support and deliver team KPI and objectives.
· Handling various duties & ad-hoc project assigned to the team.
· Accurate and timely execution of service requests / clients’ instructions on Account Opening matters, static maintenance updates in Avaloq and CICSH systems.
· Liaise directly with Front Office for any re-work(s) and monitor to ensure no long outstanding unprocessed service request / clients instructions.
· Escalate long outstanding unprocessed requests/instructions to Team Manager/ Team Lead.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.