Internal Communications Specialist, Employer Brand and Communications,
Group Human Resources
At the bank, we are committed to delivering joyful employee experiences so that every employee can be the best, be the change and be the difference, and make a positive impact to others.
We work hard to ensure that we communicate and engage our colleagues effectively, with the plethora of programmes and activities available to them, to take care of their wellbeing, career & personal development, so as to help them thrive in the new normal.
The successful candidate will work with the Human Resources Brand and Communications team, as well as colleagues in other departments across Bank, to produce content in the form of electronic direct mailers (EDMs), publish stories in our in-house news platform Life@Bank and come up with exciting campaign ideas to excite and inspire our 33,000 workforce across the region.
No one day is the same, but on an average day, you may be asked to come up with a video content idea (and to produce it!). You may be required to interview employees to come up with stories, prepare presentation decks with campaign ideas to impress your stakeholders about the work you do so that we can get more people onboard.
We are proud of our employee-obsessed culture, and we also want to share our experience with others. When you are committed to doing these well, together with the rest of the team, we would have made an impact in delivering life fulfilling experiences to our colleagues.
Your key responsibilities include:
1. Leverage your brand and communications expertise (including subject matter knowledge like copywriting, content design) to drive employee engagement outcomes
2. Work with the leadership team to develop and execute the bank’s employee communications strategy
3. Project manage internal communication campaigns to make sure all timelines are kept, and all work meets a minimum standard
4. Deep dive and analyse the results of our campaigns and programmes to determine areas of employee engagement focus and intervention, using a range of tools including data and research.
5. Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement employee engagement plans, which may be at regional, country or business unit levels.
Your skills which we will value include:
1. Being able to stay calm under pressure, and to stay focused on key objectives amidst chatter and noise
2. Having excellent project management skills
3. Having a high proficiency in the English language, skilled in both verbal and written communication
4. Being data driven, evidence based and highly analytical with the ability to story-tell insights to other colleagues and internal stakeholders.
5. Being a people’s person: You have the ability communicate, collaborate, and influence stakeholders, galvanising them towards a common goal
6. Ability to understand strategy and how that translates into the work that needs to be done
7. Having superior attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; timeliness, responsiveness and willingness to be flexible.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.