Job Description for Credit Analyst
• Provide credit research coverage on China/ Hong Kong USD Issuers
• Build and maintain financial models (company, industry, macro, bond universe)
• Publish research initiations and provide timely updates (at least semi-annually) on financial results/ corporate actions.
• Ideate, lead and publish Thematic Research pieces (Sectoral / Credit Rating / Structural)
• Market research insights to Bank’s clients, including High Net Worth and Institutional Investors and internal stakeholders.
• Collaborate and support team with cross market/ capital structure (equities/credit) research pieces
• Min. 3-5 years’ Credit or Equities Research / Fixed Income experience at Banks/Private Banks/Asset Management/ Hedge Funds/ International Credit Ratings Agency preferred
• Motivated Team Player, Self-Starter, Strong Client Focus, Meticulous, Able to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Knowledge of China USD Bond Market necessary
• Experience working with bond market/corporate data on Bloomberg (including BQuant) / Excel necessary
• Knowledge of VBA Programing / High Yield & Distressed Analysis / Equities Analysis / Credit Ratings useful
• Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related discipline
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.