• Deliver personalized service over the telephone to customers in call center on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
• Ability to understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions and attention
• Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction
• Consistently deliver excellent quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
• Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions
(When shift work starts after the completion of the first 2 months training,
There will be a Shift allowance $450 + Basic Pay)
Please note this is 5 days work week. It is a shift work.
4 weekdays + 1 weekend (Saturday or Sunday)
Roster Shift timing
1st shift: start at 7am, finish work at 4pm afternoon (1st Shift)
Last shift: start at 6pm, finish work at 3am (Last shift) (overnight shift)
All customer service officer will be roster daily on different shift timings but they will give you a calendar in advance
It is not fixed everyday – the sample you see attached is just a sample.
(It is a Sample of the roster duty of a customer duty officer – PDF copy)
There will be Transports claims for those who start their shift at 7am or finish their shift after 10pm.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.