Need candidate who has banking knowledge and experience > 3 years,
passion about data and fast learner to working on big data
One Finance Platform (OFP) aims to be a solid partner to the finance function and other parts of the bank that uses the various systems. Within the OFP team, there is a need for a strong Business Analyst to understand and own the design from a business and data perspective.
The chosen candidate will be a key point of contact for all business queries on data usage of the application as well as ensure that the business design of the application conforms to the overall strategy of the organization – i.e. end to end automation & standardization.
The broad job accountabilities of the chosen candidate would be as follows:
1. Oversee and responsible for ensuring data quality and fitness for purpose of data assets
2. Monitor & engage in the ongoing and detailed evaluation & trending of data quality
3. Identify anomalies and discrepancies, find out root cause and implement corrective measures
4. Ensuring data integrity, assess and improve data quality, oversee data from cradle to grave and remediate data quality issues
5. Collate, manage, rationalise, associated with technology team to support in impact assessment, fix data quality issue, UAT and support implementation and live verification
6. Ensure balances in the general ledger is reconciled to a finance eco-system, monitor finance data usage.
7. Practise and assist teams in making better use of the data
8. Responsible for the implementation of data quality controls and solutions, including document and requirements as part of the transform initiative
9. Support initiatives for productivity and identify opportunities to improve accuracy of information – generated either internally or initiated by external users and progress them to closure
10. Actively partnering with the technology team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.