Responsible to support sell down/purchase processes for Trade Finance products - LCs, SBLCs, payables and receivables.
The ultimate objectives are to ensure efficient execution of flow transactions from our global franchise and to support the expansion of our trade risk distribution activities by growing revenues and optimizing the management of assets and capital.
Role involves responsibility for both Financial Institution Risk (FI) and Corporate Risk (CR) Distribution.
1. Support Transactors/relevant stakeholders in managing of trade risk distribution/purchase process
2. Work with internal partners to solve transactional issues
3. Monthly reporting and consolidate data from different regions
4. Manage the transaction life cycle from contract review, fee calculations, tracking of issues, discharge of liability and ensure fee payments
5. Ad hoc projects relating to digitization, ESG and streamlining of processes
Work in Office - 90% of the time
Department start time - 8.30 am
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.