Candidate must have skillsets for java, cloud technologies.
• Perform work in shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support.
• Incident and Problem management.
• Should have knowledge on SRE Best practices and able to adhere to SRE guidelines in the work.
• Provide root cause analysis techniques to determine cause and resolve complex system issues.
• Perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
• Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
• Work with onsite and offshore teams across multiple technologies/applications
• Continuous improvement of the system, eq. removal of TOIL, job automation, performance tuning.
• Proactive management of production services by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, throughput, user journeys and overall system health.
• 4+ years of experience with Degree in Business Information Science, Computer Science or Engineering disciplines.
• Experience in programming languages such as JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Webservices, SQL, Shell Scripting/Python, Cloud Technologies.
• Good Knowledge in Databases such as Oracle, MSSQL
• Understanding of REST API Methods and Webhooks
• Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience.
• Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools especially in deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Grafana, Prometheus, Splunk, Elasticsearch, AppDynamics.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in IT application support in banking industry.
• Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Experience in IBM websphere MQ, Connect Direct, SSH, Tivoli workload scheduler, Linux/Unix environments.
• Able to articulate well on solution(s)
• Able to work as a team
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask
• Willing to learn new technologies.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.