• Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical
– information could span from details of systems interfacing, content of the various data being posted, data held within the application etc.
• Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities.
• Clear understanding the scope of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment. Clearly document the rationale for projects where no impact is assessed.
• For project where there is an impact, play a governance role in ensuring that the design (in terms of the level of information required from source to core processing is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy.
• Collate and rationalise all stakeholders’ requirements and walkthrough these requirements with team
• Actively partnering with the team in the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective.
• Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence.
• Overall UAT management in terms of UAT timeline, batch run/ re-run and managing the tester’s testing result.
• Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with predefined template.
• To manage and deliver product backlog for SSB Operations in the area of building Data-Driven Operations Model (DDOM) Control Towers for Self-Service Banking (SSB) channel, Branch and Self-Service Banking (BSSB) Network Transformation, expansion of reconciliation tool used in Singapore into Regional team, and fleet deployment strategy
• To support major IT migration projects from mainframe offloading
• To support major annual campaign for CNY Pop-Up for ATM channel
• Be part of “Change the Bank” agenda within Branch and SSB platform to bring the innovative solutions and technology to improve risk & control environment, operational efficiency and re-imagine customer journey
• Work closely with SSB Operation Head(s) and Project Managers to identify areas for improvement opportunities on workflows, procedure and system to better managed controls and overall streamlining the process to reduce customer paint points and employee pain points.
• Represent Singapore SSB operations as “platform coordinator” for Branch and SSB Platform
• Develop communication framework and manage execution as part of projects delivery to ensure all changes are managed effectively
• Support SSB Product Owner(s) to manage product backlog, prioritization and budget fungibility for Branch and SSB Platform
We are an in the Consumer Banking Operations department managing operational projects
and not a data/analytics unit to manage "data warehouse" and "data science"
There will be several key initiatives this year under the following areas:
(A) IT system migration
(B) Machine fleet mass deployment
(C) Data instrumentation and visualisation
(D) Reconciliation and automation
(E) CNY Pop-Up ATM campaign
For more experienced candidate with 3-5 years IT/Project Management, he/she must be able to lead a medium scale project.
Candidates will report to 3 to 4 Project Managers stated in the contact persons, for various initiatives.
Areas of Expertise
1 - 2 Years
2 - 4 Years
Microsoft Office 365
6 + Years
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.