The individual will be required to work with the Talent management team and support the day to day activities. Includes excel work, coordination for certain HIPO engagement events & support in overall TM deliverables & process improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities include
1. Support in annual talent review process, in particular, providing data analytics support to monitor programme effectiveness and HIPO metrics, reports to track closure & required follow-ups and any other activities related to process
2. Support in programme management, coordination & logistics support for HIPO development initiatives (Engagement forums, CEO Challenge, HIPO onboarding, Mentoring etc)
3. Support in the programme management of the flagship HIPO mobility programme – STAR ( supporting in the overall process rollout, candidate management, excel analytics, application & process management, regular follow-up & reporting updates)
Individual must have below skills
1) Excel skills- Must have good excel understanding & prior experience to be able to do vlookup, pivot, excel analysis. Comfortable with large data management analytics
2) PowerPoint skills - must have understanding of the power-point tool & ability to make presentation slides using PowerPoint
3) Organizing & coordination skills - ability to manage scheduling, strong follow-up to close tasks, coordination of events/activities
4) Communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
5) Others – Meticulous as has to deal with data, ability to grasp the process quickly, ability to multitask & deliver in time, has a positive attitude and eager to learn and contribute
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.