The Assistant Cash Product Commercialization Manager will assist the Regional SME Cash team to drive business growth by commercializing cash products and solutions for our SME customers:
1. Plan and execute campaigns and experiments to drive customer acquisition and utilization.
2. Leverage data analytics for leads and analyze results of campaigns and experiments to continuously gain insights and conversion.
3. Develop new product propositions to grow and entrench our position in the accounts and payments space.
4. Provide training and marketing support to implement go-to-market plans and drive product usage.
5. Drive efforts to maximize the use of digital channels for client acquisition, transactions, and ongoing engagements.
6. Manage strategic partnerships and ecosystem opportunities including marketplaces, supply chains, integrated ERP platforms or merchant solutions that allow us to capture new business opportunities at scale.
The Assistant Cash Product Commercialization Manager will work closely with SME Relationship Managers, Global Transaction Services, Marketing and Ecosystems teams to ensure the delivery of business growth targets. This role will report into the Regional SME Cash Head.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.