• Perform User Acceptance Testing and Live Verification for system enhancements and system migrations to ensure high quality of delivery.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders from cross-functional teams to build, test and implement new processes and systems.
• Manage system testing progress and facilitate coordination of tasks to drive completion of business goals.
• Communicate effectively with and influence stakeholders at various levels to obtain desired outcomes.
• Assess business needs and system capabilities to suggest areas of improvement for existing processes and systems.
Degree/Diploma holder in Business & Finance, Business Administration, Operations Management or related disciplines preferred.
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a financial institution, preferably in a system user acceptance testing, loans product management, loans customer servicing or credit operations role.
Sound knowledge of consumer banking products and services as well as the end-to-end operation workflows for best-in-class services delivery.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Meticulous and with an eye for detail.
Ability to multi-task, be flexible and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially in advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint).
Experience in system projects running on Agile methodology and using JIRA software is a plus.
If you are interested in any of the contract roles, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following format: "BCG RISE_Name_Role(s) that you are applying for e.g. "BCG RISE_John Smith_Business Analyst Application". You may want to highlight that you come from BCG RISE in the email body.