A-IT Software Services Pte Ltd
1) Lead and manage successful delivery of high impact and highly cross-functional program initiatives.
2) Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams to drive the execution of large scale and highly dependent technical projects.
3) Establish and drive adoption of program frameworks, tools and best practices.
4) Drive strategic cross-functional planning, leading discovery and prioritization by closely partnering with engineering leads to develop program plans, including roadmap, dependency identifications and resourcing plan.
5) Escalate urgent issues appropriately and driving them to closure in a timely manner.
6) Manage financials at portfolio and platform level.
7) Plan, lead and drive projects through entire lifecycle.
8) Foster collaborative partnerships across functional teams including remote teams.
9) Identify areas of risk and methods of implementation for large, complex projects.
10) Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization.
11) Coordinating with key stakeholders across teams to improve alignment, develop joint priorities with the technology and business teams.
12) Manage highly complex issues arising from the implementation of new platform.
13) Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical.
team members alike.
14) Collaborates and partners with different business areas across/within segments or other business areas to ensure all workflow processes and interdependencies are identified and addressed.
15) Influences change in order to improve performance results, organization effectiveness and/or systems/quality/services.