1. Develop and document clear and well-targeted test cases to be used by yourself, other QA testers based on Business Requirements, current System functionality and Functional Specification/ Narratives.
2. Defines complete level of test scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform end to end testing.
3. Thoroughly test multiple functionalities and document the results by capturing end to end testing steps during execution.
4. Submits Defects and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected following established procedures.
5. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure.
6. Ensures that testing is completed on schedule.
7. Closely collaborate with development team and business users throughout the entire project.
8. Use analytical and problem-solving skills to recognize and reduce redundancies in testing efforts, minimize complexity, and create efficiency without compromising effectiveness.
9. Effectiveness to work both independently and within a team environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
10. Working with vendors and product owners and End Users within organization.
11. Support Test Lead/Test Manager to oversee respective testing activities
1. Candidate should possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
2. At least 2-3 years of experience in the field of software Quality Assurance, preferably in Banking domain.
3. Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
4. Familiar with Software Testing Development and Testing methodology, especially Agile.
5. Experience in using JIRA tool or SQL will be considered favourably.
6. Pro-active, independent, resourceful and able to work in a team.
7. Experienced in Test Automation
8. Advanced knowledge of test methodologies and approaches