As a leader in global markets trading and treasury services, Bank offers a broad range of products and services in Fixed Income, Interest Rates, Currencies and Commodities along with equity derivatives, money markets, structured products and securities trading. Our clients include corporations, financial institutions and private banking segments.
Bank offers a broad range of treasury products from Fixed Income, Currency, Rates and Credit products in both cash and derivatives. The Bank provides total solutions to serve Bank’s clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems.
• Contribute in solutioning of the digitalisation in Risk Control monitoring and reporting
• Drive implementations and improvements to front office processes to ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and regulatory guidelines
• Partner with front office Trading & Sales Desks in Treasury & Markets to offer end-to-end support and control in activities around digital transformation
• Support traders, sales and structurers and coordinate with relevant parties to resolve ad-hoc issues
• Direct experience and knowledge of Global Markets businesses in Operational Risk or Controller function is preferred
• Product knowledge of Bonds, Equities, FX and derivative instruments is very much desirable
• Relevant working experience in Financial Services industry preferred
• Good command of verbal, written and presentation skills and confident in speaking with front office personnel
• Independent self-starter with ability to multitask
• Personality that reflects enthusiasm, willing to work and collaborate with others, energetic and enthusiastic
• Sound organisational skills and ability to be disciplined with planning and delivering deadlines
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Tableau/Qlikview will be added advantage
• Experience in working with digital solutions or digital platforms is helpful