Assist Business users, Product Owners, and internal teams ie. Digital Banking PMO and Tribe Leads to provide requirement on automating all the agile matrix reporting /problem management /release planning for DBT dashboard development.
Manual data extraction and report preparation are required in parallel until the special project on Dashboard are completed.
- Requirements Analysis & Report preparation
- Responsible to identify and define detailed functional specification from Business users / Product Owners and Tribe Coaches
- Analyze and document the “to-be” business and operation processes based on the agreed requirements, perform impact assessment and estimation
- Monitor and escalate issues related to requirements and scope-creep to Tribe leads and coaches.
- Work with Release manager to collate all Digital Banking releases from JIRA to prepare combined release plan on powerpoint.
- Update & keeping track of key deliverables & deadlines on Confluence.
- Work with Release manager to produce statistics on Digital Banking defects and liaise with various project managers on the delivery.
- Produce weekly development status report from JIRA.
- Work with Release manager to write Agile user stories for developer to automate the release & defect management statistics on customized dashboard.
- Team Collaboration
- Participate in user story grooming and transitioning requirement to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Assist in translating business requirements into test scenarios
- Participate in daily scrum with development team to clarify queries and resolve blockers related to requirements and scope
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base related to agile matrix, problem management and release planning features and processes
- Testing Management
- Clarify test findings escalated by test team and classify the findings either as defect, data issue or change request
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Data Analysis, Excel, Power point, Agile, Digital Banking