· A position is required to support the CBGWM Data Governance Team in areas such as Data Quality Management, Metadata Management and Data Access. The candidate should have some experience (1-3 years) in Banks / Financial Services, preferably in an Data Management / Data Analyst / Data Engineer role.
The tasks include:
· Improving Data Assets - undertake data quality (DQ) analysis, improve monitoring and investigate & follow-up on breaks;
· Improving Data Discovery - review and approve metadata data;
· Improving Data Access - reviewing access roles & assignment.
· Degree / Diploma in Business Studies, Business Analytics, Information Technology, Computing or related disciplines
· Working experience in the financial services or management consulting industry, or strong exposure to Financial Services
· Good understanding of Financial Products & Processes and the data models for these
· Must be proficient in SQL
· Attention to detail and ability to follow through
· Good communication skills (verbal and written)
· Knowledge of Data Management frameworks like DAMA, DCAM will be an advantage
· Experience with data technologies & languages such as Hadoop, Cloudera Data Platform, Google Cloud / AWS, Python, PySpark, Superset, Teradata would be particularly relevant and an advantage