· Review account opening documents & perform account opening for various clients from different organizational types and locations;
· Ensure customer records are properly created and updated;
· Ensure all requests are processed within the agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and as per procedures specified in Standard Operational Procedure
· Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including Bank’s approaches as well as customer acceptance requirements;
· Coordinate and follow up discrepancy items with relevant parties timely and escalate any exceptions to supervisor;
· Understand the bank policies on AML/CFT, information protection, risk & security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately;
· Attending to email & phone enquiries from BUs and operation teams;
· Handle internal customer compliant tactfully and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units / parties within benchmark;
· Participate in process improvement events;
· Participate in Digital Platform (Corporate PayNow, Bank MAX, SGQR) initiatives and support enhancements or change of system.
· Assist in landscape sculpturing for CIF Module and support alignment of CIF Module to AO module.
· Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements;
· Accept any Ad-hoc duties when assigned