AFFLUENTIAL is a leading subscription-based platform for insights and data for leading brands looking to gain market share from affluent consumers across verticals.
Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals that come from a range of backgrounds, Our DNA is Agile, intelligent, self-starters who are keen to grow and learn. Working with the C suite of the World's leading Premium and Luxury brands, this role gives the right individual an opportunity to help these brands with our proven methodologies and solutions.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to drive new business development for the company.
The job entails delivering high quality data and analysis solutions to premium brands which include Quantitative and Qualitative work and working with our own affluent data sources as well as alternative data sources like digital and 3rd party data.
- Design and execution of product development roadmap.
- Execute and automate reporting and be responsible for the management of AFFLUENTIAL’s data platform DATAVAULT
- Be able to manage complex structured and unstructured data
- Deliver presentations to key global clients
- Playing key role in sales strategies/sales support
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of client expectations
- Ensuring product is aligned with client needs
- It also involves Client servicing & Pitching for new business
- Working and training of junior staff & managing a team
- Collaborating with other Directors in global offices to share knowledge, resources and best practice
What we are looking for is
- Proven experience in Similar role
- Mathematically astute
- Strong analytical mind and ability to solve problems
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, MarketSight)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Consumer Insights or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- Excellent command of marketing research terminology and principles
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Great attention to detail
- Someone who is bored of the rigidity of large organizations or working with mass brands only and wants to prove themselves in a much more agile company working for premium brands
- The ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that recognizes ability and rewards achievers.
- Diverse team of 12 different nationalities and clients who are international across some of the world ‘s top cities.
- Opportunity to work across offices and locations
- Working with C level teams of global premium and luxury brands
- Excellent rewards and compensation structure for the right candidate