Work location: Central
Contract period: 12 months contract
Headcount : 1
Monthly Salary: $8000 - $12000
Role : Digital PMO
Job Level : more than 10 years of relevant experience (L4)
The Portfolio Manager and Program Manager Lead is responsible in Leading team to deliver the Regional Change Requests/projects/program in the digital domain and Digital Portfolio Management Delivery is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the management of resources, demand, cost, and pipeline, inflight, completed within a digital program, Boatsize or project across multiple business unit and countries.
This role will require to lead Digital delivery team and assist the business lead digitally with the development and implementation of Digital Portfolio/ Boat size CRs from end to end including strategic planning, policy & solutions and contribute to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis activities and planning and monitoring activities to ensure the successful delivery within scope, on time, and within budget.
The primary responsibility of jobholder plays a crucial role in lead, plan , provide solutioning and monitoring CR & project/portfolio delivery status, budget, prepare and publish tracking reports, lasing with key stakeholders across business and technology to aligning business objectives with digital initiatives, ensuring, and maintaining a comprehensive view across program, countries of the digital program landscape (whether it is Card, App, Transaction banking, wholesales, retails, credit risk, Customer channels, etal). The ideal candidate should process a multiple skills set of “Stakeholder management” , “ portfolio management”, “ Program Management” . “ complex portfolio min of SGD60m -100million” with Presentation, Digital technology background , Scrum lead , and Analytic skills
Portfolio & Program Management
· Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that impact one or multiple lines of business that involve Digital Initiatives from end to end.
· Manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, resources planning and budget reallocation/track, change management, risks and issues and key KPI timeline.
· Prepare overall implementation plan taking inputs from all stakeholders including technology, business, operations, regulators, etc., and co-ordinate execution by respective owners.
· Ensure that projects/program are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
· Manage the day-to-day project activities, including chairing project management working committee meetings and facilitating steering committee meetings.
· Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
Portfolio Reporting & Government
· Provide insights analyse from portfolio tracking on “resource rolling off”, “ key budget deficit”, own to initiate to call out “Streamline process” to propose to management for tracking boatsize and digital portfolio from dashboard tracking apart from Hand-on track portfolio data in Jira/ Confluence. Key jobholder require to routinely analyses portfolio to identify bottle neck, gaps & issues in the delivery process and improve delivery performance and pain points as part of KPI role.
· Weekly, Fortnightly, and Monthly Governance lead role to present the dashboard to senior management, Able to manage up senior management including clearly articulate and call out the path to green and meaningful way of portfolio performance
· Able to hand on work on general PMO role as below
o Timely and high-quality reporting/ governance management of lifecycle covering live delivery pack, backlog, status, resource, financial, risk, and dependency profiles
o Accurately and timely update financial of drawdown, utilisation for project and to provide timely billings to respective countries and group via advance excel and macro.
o Accountable for maintain end to end admin process on project including the update list of digital related key pipeline, approved, in delivery and completed initiatives in Jira/ confluence/share point ensuring effective delivery of project data integrity and timely report
o Rectify the key unreconciled financial report Issue where there will be discrepancy found for remediation
o Update advance dashboard, capability track and Kanban board for all workflow status of initiatives in Jira or portfolio tooling
o Ability to track aging, portfolio performance and follow up in order to close the project issues on time
o Identify the key non Green initiatives and consolidated report for circulation
· Manage and work hand in hand with Business change managers across portfolio to manage Biz stakeholders, e.g., escalation, expectation, conflict, scope changes involving in project managers, project sponsor, technical leads. And cross functional team , senior management e.g. COO, Digital Head, and Delivery Head in communicating the portfolio delivery, plan , resource and budget.
· Manage relationships with stakeholders and ensure teams work in a collaborative environment. This includes cross portfolio to retails, wholesales that involve Digital related items CR and projects
· Manage stakeholders expectations through governance processes.
· Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
· Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
· Professional in presentation including facilitate crystal clear and concise communication & meeting amount project team, stakeholders, and senior management, ensuring alignment of objectives and timely delivery of key milestones
Ways of working / team collaboration
· Compliance to Ways of Working, update the playbook for digital & provide proposal for changes/ and streamline process improvement to close any gap in existing portfolio management domain
· Ascertain and share best practices to initiate the better way of working for portfolio
· Ensure team work in collaborate environment
· Lead to improve work as both team and individual contributor
· Continuously analyses existing processes and identify areas for improvement, implement solutions to enhance efficiency and productivities within portfolio management domain
· Trainings for the team in related to tooling and other portfolio administrative process
· Intuitive and being creative - Leverage your technical background to further improve ways of working with comprehend and effectively communicate complex concepts to simplify customer language
· Responsible for manage overall Digital Boatsize/Portfolio Budget across different Business Segments
· Communicate Budget timeline to corresponding parties and stakeholders (T&O’s, BCM, Business)
· Receive submission from BCM/Business, update and submit Boat & Annual Spend template to GTO Finance
· Attends budget meetings
· Track each QR ensure within the budget aligning to the capacity in each Tech stream
· Demonstrate transparency in the process / RCAB /GSAT and pipeline planning and delivery methodology playbook
· Coordinate release activities across cross-functional teams, Business, Business Change Management and Retail operations in successfully driving release strategy and roadmap
· Continuously committed in improving Change Request processes and Projects/Boat size Dashboard enhancement within portfolio
Frameworks, process assurance, risk management
· Work with various stakeholders (Business/Product Owner, Program / Project Managers., Technical Delivery Managers, SDMteam) review and propose refinements to the Ways of Working and associated SDM deliverables, in particular optimizing Agile vs Waterfall frameworks
· Track and manage Risk Appetite statement performance, MRAs, and Audits
· Work through escalation , governance and related issues.
Other Portfolio management Tasks
· Assume the Project Manager and/or Lead for specific projects assignment
· Maintain accurate and up to date key documentation, SharePoint and safekeep for all digital initiative’s information
· Resource Management: Coordinate with PM and Tech Lead to provide the changes in allocate resources squad to support digital initiatives. This includes to analyses the resource model impacting portfolio
· Demand Management: Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and prioritize digital project demands. Evaluate feasibility and impact on existing resources.
· Cost Management: Develop and monitor portfolio budgets. Identify cost-saving opportunities and ensure adherence to financial constraints.
· Pipeline Priorities: Work closely with project managers and teams to establish and maintain a clear pipeline of digital projects. Prioritize initiatives based on strategic objectives.
· Delivery Dashboard: Identify project to the digital projects type, updated the project code, and all key data in initiatives from governance perspective. Maintain SOP and dashboard to ensure up to date. Ensure alignment with business goals and regularly updated dashboard
· Assurance: Ensure the quality of Jira/Confluence is accurate and timely with alignment to roadmap for each country. Perform clean up if required.
· Work with HR to bring in intern via the intake process
· Provide training and guidance to interns during their internship ensure their contribution to QR process
· Regular feedback to intern and school for their coaching and training
Qualification & Skill required:
10+ years of experience in IT experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving.
Minimum 8-10 years of retail/digital banking /consultation experience particular Portfolio and Project management, and exposure to banking systems, products, operations, processes.
Exposure to in Regional/global role with multiple nationality across countries
Proficient in agile methodologies and project management tools and its framework e.g. sprint planning, spring review, backlog grooming, etc
Exposure to Lean/Six Sigma or process re-engineering, transformation program.
Experienced of having direct responsibility for project/or portfolio with budget size or Boatsize of min$50 million or equivalent muli-complex program/portfolio management
Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II Certification is preferred.
Executivelevel communication skills with excellent written and verbal communication; expertise in setting and managing customer /senior management expectations
Technical domain expertise is an advantage, but at minimum is tech-savvy.
Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types and appropriate management techniques
Leadership qualities, including the ability to motivate and inspire cross -functional team to achieve project objectives, with the ability to establish rapport and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
Distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills, as this is a highly visible position with substantial impact
Good understanding of fast pace /Digitalization Domain and current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business
Ability to managing multiple priorities simultaneously and perform well under pressure and tight timeline
Experience in managing/building high performing team, demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilizing "soft skills" or "people skills"
BusinessDomain knowledge in Retail Banking consumer products such as Core Banking, Digital Banking, Deposits, Mortgage, Cards.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or similar domain
Related professional/technical qualification