• Perform administration for learning registration, attendance, gather feedback, evaluation reports and produce learning metrics reports
• Collaborate with initiative teams to drive adoption of our products and services through the creation/curation of required learning programs, as well as to create a learning culture in the department.
• Facilitate learning experiences to lead groups through a series of workshops and retrospectives
• Create quizzes and activities for learning content
• Create videos to commemorate the graduation of different cohorts
• Gather feedback of the learning courses through various channels, e.g., questionnaires/surveys, discussions with managers.
• Track and provide regular learning metrics reports and learning achievements, using standard MS Office tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Facilitate workshops delivery as onsite or virtual training support
• Maintain an up-to-date course list and content in the MS SharePoint
• Perform other tasks and projects as and when necessary, required to support business objectives and learning operations etc.
• 1-2 years of related experience in training support/ administration preferred.
• Good inter-personal and relationship building skills, able to initiate a conversation and provide customer centric approach to assist stakeholders.
• Interested and passionate in developing learning solution, solve problems and improving current processes.
• Committed to learn fast, adaptable and passionate to deliver quality work as a team
• Good working attitude with strong work ethics and commitment to meeting deadlines
• Proficient in Canva, Excel (e.g. pivot table) and Power Point
• Ability to represent quantitative information in a visual form that facilitates effective decision making
• Proficient verbal and writing skills