Work Location: Central
Contract Type: 12 months contract
Monthly salary: $7000- $9000
Role: Mobile Test Engineer
Job Level: 6 - 9 years of relevant experience (L3)
The Test Engineering will work closely with the respective stakeholders across the GTO organisation to drive testing transformation as aligned with GTO’s overall strategy.
Reporting to the Test Engineering Lead, the candidate will be responsible for matters related to mobile testing and device management
The candidate is also expected to support best practice adoption across the GTO’s appointed test service providers in accordance with the organization’s standards.
· Provide technical support for mobile device related issues during SIT testing
· Work with test automation teams to setup/support mobile test automation framework, CICD pipelines etc
· Point of contact to work with vendors on mobile device farm related issues
· Work with local and regional teams on mobile device and device farm administration (ie device/user onboarding, tracking, offboarding)
· Monitor device and farm license usage; Generate regular reports on demand, usage, incidents etc
· Ensure device tracker, mobile testing-related documentation is kept up to date
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering or related field.
• Proven working experience in Test Engineering, or equivalent role with at least 5 to 7 years relevant experience in large and complex organisations preferably in the area of Banking and Finance
• Proven experience with mobile device related testing
• Good understanding of tools and device farms e.g. Tosca, Appium, InTune, Perfecto or equivalent mobile device farm
• Good working knowledge in mobile testing and DevOps technologies: ie Java, Python, Appium, Jenkins, CI/CD, Perfecto
• Experience in mobile device management (MDM) and use of mobile device farm are essential
• Experience in working in multi-cultural, diverse, and remote virtual teams.
• Excellent client facing, internal communications, written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in working with regional teams in ASEAN useful
• Strong attention to details, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.