Job Title:Operations Analyst and Service Support Location: Singapore
•Excellent written and oral communications
•Organized and methodical
•Identify and recommend process improvements to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Ability to derive actionable outcomes from data
Operation Analyst and Service Support for GIPS units with key focus on Resource management and operations related activities.
1) Resource management, eg, resource creation/maintenance in HR system, onboarding/offboarding/contract extension and headcount tracking and reporting, including system access
2) Work closely with hiring/line managers to manage the on boarding and off boarding of staff
3) Coordinate and support review and management of audit, risk and compliance tasks in GIPS, eg. ASDS, KRCSA, Internal and External audit requests
4) Support continuous review and improvement of Audit/Compliance and the On/Off-boarding process for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
5) Other improvements and automation initiatives to improve existing process and functions.
6) BCM and Covid19 Management and reporting
7) PPM management and reporting
8) Temp contract tracking and reporting for contract renewal, LAN ID/PPM/Access Card extension
9) Monthly, ad hoc and status reporting related to the Audit/Compliance, people areas, PPM, Mandatory eLearning, On/Off boarding and other operational activities of the Operational Support function.
10) Support other Operational resources managing Reporting & Analytics deliverables.
11) Manage and support floor logistics such as stationery, documentation destruction, sorting of mail, courier services and approvals for division head.
12) Coordinate and support seating plans for GIPS occupied floors.
13) End to End management of resource details, numbers, budgets and allocations for Perm, Temp and Vendor resources across GIPS units
14) Ensure process documents are organized, updated and maintained on allocated folders
15) Support with transformation initiatives when required.
16) Support employee engagement initiatives, eg. training and special projects/assignments
17) Coordinate and support manpower budgeting, tracking and reporting across GIPS units
Key Requirements (Must Have)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with VLOOKUP and running macros
• Familiarity with vendor and invoice management processes
• Proficient in using PowerPoint for creating presentations and reports
• Independent, proactive and self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical and good problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Organized, methodical and detailed
• Able to multitask and handle multiple priorities
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Dedicated and hardworking with high degree of accountability and integrity
• Good follow up in tracking updates from various parties for closure on a week to week basis.
• Proficient in performing document updates and maintaining standard operating procedures and SharePoint site content updates as required.
• Comfortable in running reports on different platforms PPM, JIRA, QLIK & etc.
• Responsible and takes pride in meeting deadlines.
Desired Skills: (Good to have)
• Experience working on SharePoint Page Design and SharePoint Workflow creation
• Experience creating reports using data dumps/extracts from SharePoint
• Previous work experience in on boarding and off boarding