• Vendor management of software, hardware and resource vendors
• Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to ensure all contracts are renewed on time
• Create Purchase Orders on time
• Validate all invoices, ensure all invoices are paid on time
• Ensure all queries from finance controllers, procurement team, tax team, technology team are answered satisfactorily
• Analyze spend data to identify trends
• Collaboration with internal stakeholders, business users and application teams
• Identify risks early and work to mitigate risks
• Degree or Diploma
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Able to handle important stakeholders and manage expectations.
• Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is a must.
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to recognize potential financial problems, engage early to ensure smooth contracting process.
• Strong in Microsoft Excel, knows Pivot tables. Strong in Microsoft PowerPoint and the rest of MS suite of software.