Application support analyst to provide efficient application support service for cross-functional or regional applications to provide a stable a production environment to business.
• Responsible for availability, incident, problem and capacity management for the applications in scope
• Response and resolve incidents, problem and user queries through proper analysis
• Manage communication for Incidents (SLA breaches, Application Major Incidents, Logistics issue) and responsible for communications within team, manager and department
• Execute continuous service improvement plan, process improvement
• Ensures essential process / procedures are followed and contribute to defining standards.
• Communicate complex technical issues to business users in a language they understand
• Contribute in effective knowledge management best practices within team and organization
• Work closely with 1st & 3rd level support and development teams to the incidents, problem and users queries are resolved within SLA
Must have :-
• Minimum 4 years of experience working in Banking IT industry support. Experience in internet banking applications and mobile banking applications.
• Strong team player. Flexible and being able to manage time effectively.
• Able to work with sense of urgency under multiple deadlines and successfully organize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
• Experience in L2 / L3 support in a Production Support group in a high availability / mission critical environment.
• Solid understanding of ITIL methodology
Essential Technical Skill :-
• 3-4 years’ experience with Distributed Technologies - AIX, MQ, Java, RDBMS, connect-direct
• 2+ years’ experience supporting native iOS / Android applications in large Production environments
• Support maintenance of OpenShift, container native applications and microservice design patterns
• Two years of experience managing or supporting OpenShift or Kubernetes infrastructures
• Experience with additional container, virtualization, or cloud technologies like Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, VMware vSphere, Amazon Web Services (AWS), etc.
• Ability to manage the container platform ecosystem
• Assist in change review of container platform for new versions of OpenShift, Hotfixes, etc.
• Integrate multi-functional applications into container-based support services
• Participate in a highly collaborative team environment, contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Troubleshoot software code issues and report findings
• Review and provide feedback on project technical documentation
• Assist in the troubleshooting of incidents, timely follow up with development team for fixes
• Assist with trouble tickets with the ability to create, update, and close tickets, and track items to resolution (Remedy,Confluence, JIRA)
• Hands-On experience in writing / debugging scripts, code, database queries
• Software Engineering & Change Management
• Solid understanding of resiliency and redundancy designs
• Interfaces and Messaging systems
Personal Skill :-
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
• Strong problem solving skills while being process orientated
• Self-motivating and delivery focused individual
• Ability to understand the big picture – can step back and understand the context of problems before applying analytical skills to address the issues
• Proven ability to communicate and develop long lasting relationships with all levels of Management in a clear, concise manner