Successful delivery of projects in line with the agreed goals, set scope, time, quality and budget standards.
- Responsible and track the quality, scope, timeline, effort (co-related to estimation, CR’s, complexity), resources (includes GTO, business, contractor, Professional Services resources as well as operations),
- Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse project proposals which impacts the schedule and budget variance which in turn contribute to meeting the overall objectives of the project.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities and tasks.
- Work hand in hand with Business Project Managers to manage project stakeholders and relationships e.g. escalation, expectation, conflict, scope changes, etc. Ensure teams work in a collaborative environment
- Manage all changes to the agreed scope of work Review and assess all changes and impact to timeline and ensure all changes are approved by PSC
- Prepare investment approval deck and manage approval of project by Investment board. Organize and facilitate PSC meetings, chair PWC meetings.
Risk and Issue Management
- Manage overall project risk, track risk aging, work through escalations, change governance and related issues. Implement the risk mitigation plans.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders in ensuring that the system development methodology is followed and the relevant artefacts are delivered on time with quality, in adherence to the development methodology/approach
- Measure, monitor and report progress to stakeholders at various levels of organization across the enterprise with the right quality, consistency in content. Implement project communication plan and review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum
- > 10 years of IT work experience, including > 5 years in managing projects
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies, resource management practices and change management techniques
- Strong and proven Stakeholder Management skills, problem solving skills and can-do attitude
- Experience in working with a large number of stakeholders from multiple functions (business users, system owners and operations users)
- Experience in banking, AML, KYC, TM, compliance and regulatory projects and domain
- Ability to quickly pick up and undertake necessary steps to fulfil internal procedures/processes in accordance with compliance and governance framework
- Strong capabilities in producing project reporting to various Project Working Group and Project Steering Committee forums
• Client Tax – Common Reporting Standard (CRS) / Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
• Legal – Data Privacy (Personal Data Protection Act; General Data Protection Regulation)