Business Project Manager, Strategic Program Management (Treasury)
This department provides total solutions to serve Bank’s clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis.
We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors.
We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Bank extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. Bank trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
• Develop, execute and closure of project plan. Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Drive project scoping and initiation document, business case and business requirements document
• Manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions from Front, Middle and Back Office
• Work across business and technology lines and functions to define, analyse and lead improvements to business processes and procedures in line with best practice, regulatory and legal compliance.
• Manage project resource and budget, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts
• Engage team and stakeholders throughout the various stages of projects (including but not limited to facilitating requirements gathering workshops, design specification, identifying target operating model, identifying and facilitating user training need, managing UAT /dress rehearsals/ parallel run/ Go-Live rollout etc)
• Produce and maintain key project documentation throughout the project lifecycle (i.e. plans, status reports, issue and risk logs)
• Produce accurate and detailed project reports and presentations to update the team’s project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis
• Effectively apply project management methodology and enforces bank’s project standards
• Perform post-implementation review
• University Graduate with major in Business Management, Information Systems/Technology or Finance from a recognized university
• At least 5 years of experience in managing large scale projects directly, responsible for all end-to-end matters of the project (from managing users and technology partners to senior stakeholders and external service providers), preferably in a large, global financial institution.
• Certification in project management and/or Agile (Product Owner or Scrum Master) methodologies would be advantageous
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong verbal, written and presentation skills to key stakeholders within the organization
• Results orientated with the ability to engage multiple initiatives simultaneously and work to deadlines
• Ability to work independently to gather requirements, prepare project plan, communicate to stakeholders
• Self-starter, with tenacity to succeed and able to work with people of all cultures across the region
• Willing to challenge the status quo to drive better outcomes
• Proficient with all standard office applications such as MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)