Integrated Health Information Systems (IHiS) is a multi-award winning HealthTech agency appointed by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to support Singapore’s public healthcare sector.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who can analyse healthcare stakeholders’ requirements, conceptualise and design technology architecture and solutions to support business goals, and lead in realising the architectural blueprints into functional interoperable solutions with multidisciplinary teams.
With more than 150 awards and accolades for our work, IHiS builds HealthTech for a Heathier Nation, working with MOH and healthcare providers to deliver better health and better care. Our ultimate aim is to improve population health for Singapore and enable smarter and more efficient health administration by integrating intelligent, highly resilient, and cost-effective technologies with process and people.
Come join our dynamic team of HealthTech professionals dedicated to making a difference to the nation’s health!
This job is for you if you:
- enjoy analysing problems (even poorly defined ones) and identifying how technology solutions can support business needs and goals
- embrace big challenges and find a sense of accomplishment in formulating and implementing solutions for large scale complex projects for the nation
- possess excellent communication qualities and be able to confidently articulate technical solution concepts to the lay user
- able to see the big picture and think broadly on how the solution contributes to the larger ecosystem architecture, and yet detailed-oriented to ensure solutions are compliant to Singapore’s HealthTech standards
- exhibit strong stakeholder management skills to engage multiple stakeholders at different levels
As a Solutions Architect, your role & responsibilities include:
(1) Understanding and analysing partner requirements
Liaise with internal and/or external partners to understand their business issues, needs and goals as well as clinical workflows to determine requirements and define the scope of a project
(2) Developing the business
Adopt an analytical approach in developing innovative solutions to align with the enterprise architecture and fulfil the business requirements
• Lead the technical solution design and delivery of architecture blueprints
• Analyse the impact of a solution on the partners’ overall organisation and business processes and systems to mitigate business risks
• Recommend adoption of new technologies and applications to initiate enhanced solutions
• Foster continuous improvement by looking for ways to improve the design processes, models and approach
(3) Designing solutions architecture
Support risk identification and development of risk mitigation strategies associated with the solution implementation
• Perform systems modelling, simulation, and analysis to ensure the soundness of the solution
• Review prototypes, solution blueprints, and project scope to ensure that client’s needs are being met
• Support the analysis of the functionality and constraints of recommended solutions/changes across multiple systems/platforms/applications
(4) Implementing solutions
Develop technical roadmaps
• Lead end-to end technical testing
• Collaborate with other departments to implement solutions
• Drive compatibility, interoperability, stability and usability of recommended solution architecture
• Support client with resolving technical integration issues
Requirements / Qualifications
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, although consideration will be given to experience and certifications in lieu of degree.
Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience
Experience in at least two architecture domains. Examples of domains: business process, mobile, online, batch, integration, analytics, security, infrastructure, user experience.
Good understanding of end to end IT project implementation, from development and testing to deployment and system maintenance
Experience in health care information systems would be highly regarded but not essential.
To get in on the latest HealthTech news and trends, follow us on
YouTube: IHiS Singapore