You will be part of the Maximum Operations division implementing the national plans to mitigate the Covid-19 situation. You will develop and manage data and analytics solutions to address business problems.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service to stakeholders and the community. This individual should have great interest in data analytics. In addition, an ideal candidate should possess the following;
- Have good understanding and skillsets in excel and data manipulation
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with ability to articulate data solutioning to users
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Passion for the use of analytics and data to improve public service
- Knows basic scripting languages like Python and R-Programming with a willing to learn attitude as training will be provided
- Good to know visual analytics technologies like Tableau but not a must have.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply