Assistant Vice President, Automation Analyst, UOBAM
- Document work processes of each business units and propose areas of improvement. Advocate use of business process management methodologies such as DMAIC, PDCA.
- Lead change management and secure buy-in with stakeholders. Execute improvement initiatives using good project management practices.
- Measures and communicate improvement benefits before and after improvement. Showcase improvement made and motivate others.
- Develop process automation quick-wins using RPA tools or similar. Collaborate with business intelligence and IT teams on other automation opportunities, short and long term
- Highly proficient with business process improvement methodologies such as Six-Sigma DMAIC.
- Experience in business process management and change management.
- Creative in enabling business units to streamline business processes, including deploying robotic process automation (RPA) software to drive productivity.
- Data driven and well versed in automation scripting.
- Degree in Computer Science / Finance (or equivalent) with minimum 7-10 years of relevant working experience in Asset Management industry.
- Clear communicator (written, verbal, interpretive) – to ensure ability to write documentation, and communicate with business analysts and developers and stakeholders
- Creative and critical-thinking in problem-solving, and appreciates details with ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Sense of ownership / responsibility with assignments with can-do attitude
- Independent worker with excellent time management and strong organisational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-centric and multi-hatted environment